Every child is not blessed with a good leading and reading ability. This is a bad luck for your child that they are unable to behave and don’t think like a normal child. But, there are certain problems that can be resort if parents take initiatives at the right age and treat the problem in the right way.One of the problems is dyslexia, this is the kind of mental disorder where a child is unable to understand the words, numbers and other logical things. The child is unable to read and understand the things the way other child does. Studying in school and coping up with the environment is very challenging for a child suffering from dyslexia. However, the medical science and related streams are putting all its efforts to normalize the life of the child and bring them to the mainstream. Books for dyslexic kids are the result of one such initiative. This is the book that has been designed specifically for children suffering from dyslexia problem. By reading this book and right approach of education, children are able to understand the words, letters and number easily.
What is dyslexia?
This is a mental condition of a person where, the brain of the person processes the written material in a different manner. Because of this disorder, the person finds it too difficult to recognize any set of word or spell words and even decode words.
The people who suffer with this problem are unable understand what they are reading. This is a neurological as well as the genetic condition. This is not the case of poor teaching or upbringing or wrong instruction. In the US nearly 5-15 percent of the population suffers from dyslexia.
How to support a child suffering from dyslexia?
- The parent’s role in treating this mental condition is very crucial. The parents need to understand what problem the child is facing and they should support him or her accordingly.
- For teaching alphabets and numerical, decodable reading books are available. Parents should buy these books and help their children to teach taking its help.
- The parents should support their children by showing love and care while they are facing difficulty in learning something new.
- It is the responsibility of parents to inform their teachers what issues the children is facing while reading and how teachers can cope up with the same.
- Instead of following the normal books, it should be introduced to help child with learning difficulty to learn numbers and letters through different interesting methods.